We Emphatically Cosign Pablo Torre’s Subway Tip: "When in doubt, always choose the car with the mariachi band." This logic does not apply to cars with roving bands of acrobats, bucket drummers, or men playing electric guitars with amps strapped to their back. Only acoustic guitar and its natural complements are worth opting into on public transit.
- pablog likes this
- blackpolosandsweaters likes this
- versosdeliberacion likes this
- phoeballoon reblogged this from streetperformers
- notnadia likes this
- phoeballoon likes this
- thehairdryertreatment likes this
- streetperformers reblogged this from the20s and added:
- rightnowradio likes this
- the20s reblogged this from pablog and added:
- caguirre91 reblogged this from pablog
- page-seven likes this
- page-seven said:I always go the opposite.
- oati likes this
- pablog posted this