The Twitter Account for the US Secret Service Disses Fox News: The president was in Connecticut today, so our friends at NBC Connecticut were monitoring the Secret Service’s Twitter account when this bit of media criticism came through. It has since disappeared. Given that the tone of the Tweet is unlike anything else on the account, we assume someone was toggling between accounts on Tweetdeck or similar. I’ve been there, and it’s not a fun place to be.
- quickstuff likes this
- minusmanhattan likes this
- the20washington reblogged this from the20s and added:
- rescuemonkey reblogged this from ericiam
- ericiam reblogged this from the20s
- brevetcaptain likes this
- msanthropic reblogged this from sarka and added:
- sarka reblogged this from the20s
- sarka likes this
- hbic-extraordinaire likes this
- melsanie said: Did you retweet your BOSS from your client’s account. The worst.
- matthewkeys said: Nice to know the Secret Service uses an iPad.
- the20s posted this